[Mulgara-dev] Migrating Bug Reports (v1.2)

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Sep 15 04:40:02 UTC 2006

So everyone knows...

Brian pointed out in a chat that NK won't be the only way to
communicate remotely with a Mulgara server.  Using any other
mechanism obviates the need for a NetKernel license, so it's only a
burden if you have a specific desire to use NetKernel.

That sounds fine to me, so I withdraw my concerns.

Paul