[Mulgara-dev] /org/mulgara/itql and sablecc

David Moll DMoll at viewpointusa.com
Tue Oct 24 16:22:29 UTC 2006

During the build, sablecc generates the files in /org/mulgara/itql.
What (or where) is the source grammar file being used by sablecc to
generate these tree navigation classes?  I'm trying to get a better
handle on how some of these classes are built, since ItqlInterpreter
extends DepthFirstAdapter, which traces back up to the Analysis class.

Thanks for the continued help in walking me through what's going on in
Mulgara.

~Dave