[Mulgara-dev] License Question.

Ian Boston ian at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 08:17:58 UTC 2006

I think I understand that, but just to check, if my code imports
import org.jrdf.graph.Graph;
import org.jrdf.graph.GraphElementFactory;
import org.jrdf.graph.GraphElementFactoryException;
import org.jrdf.graph.GraphException;
import org.jrdf.graph.Literal;
import org.jrdf.graph.Triple;
import org.jrdf.graph.URIReference;
import org.mulgara.client.jrdf.ClientGraph;
import org.mulgara.client.jrdf.itql.SessionGraphProxy;
import org.mulgara.itql.ItqlInterpreter;
import org.mulgara.query.QueryException;
import org.mulgara.server.JRDFSession;
import org.mulgara.server.NonRemoteSessionException;
import org.mulgara.server.SessionFactory;
import org.mulgara.server.driver.SessionFactoryFinderException;

from driver-1.0.0.jar and base-jrdf-client-1.0.0.jar (or the other
client equivalents) are these all public API's?

but if I needed the main mulgara-1.0.0.jar then that would be a non
public API and hence a derivative work ?

I'm trying to think of a simple rule for use so that everything is clean.

Ian