[Mulgara-dev] Fixing transactions.&In-Reply-To=F9B19727-3481-4131-A870-80FC3BA4D784 at netymon.com

David Moll DMoll at viewpointusa.com
Wed Oct 4 18:52:40 UTC 2006

> In the meantime, anyone else (and I really mean ANYONE) who is
> interested in helping, then please let us know.  If you need help
> understanding any of the code, then I'm more than happy to help as a
> tutor.
I am very interested in helping, but I have only just started looking at
Mulgara.  I am making some progress, having managed to build Mulgara in
Eclipse and get the EmbeddedMulgaraServer running.  However, getting a
good understanding of the overall layout of the project is proving to be
difficult.  Is there a good starting point that I can use to jump off
and go along merrily learning about the structure and workings of the
project?
I'm not looking for any hand-holding, just a place to begin reading.
I'd rather not flood the dev list with lots of FAQ-style questions.
~Dave