[Mulgara-dev] Fixing transactions.

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Sun Oct 1 15:44:46 UTC 2006

On Sep 30, 2006, at 8:47 AM, Andrae Muys wrote:

<snip/>
> My biggest concern is that there be sufficient review of my work to
> ensure that we maintain ACID.  Consequently it would be great if I
> could have volunteers to review the code, if you are willing to
> help with this please let me know.  It would also be great if
> anyone reviewing the code understood the existing transactional
> infrastructure.

Andrae already knows that I'll help, but I thought I'd announce it
here so people know that we're doing stuff.

In the meantime, anyone else (and I really mean ANYONE) who is
interested in helping, then please let us know.  If you need help
understanding any of the code, then I'm more than happy to help as a
tutor.