[Mulgara-dev] The future of Mulgara. What is 'XA2' and how will it benefit you.

Tate Jones tate at bluedog.com.au
Wed Nov 29 07:44:31 UTC 2006

An accurate understanding of the problem.  From memory Kowari was
heavily IO bound after 250 million.

Some additional thoughts for the document

- Isolation levels - should XA2 support phantom and repeatable reads?
Configurable at the session transaction level?
- Simple test plan (how to confirm the scalability, performance and
robustness)