[Mulgara-dev] New transaction code passes 100% of the tests.

Brian Sletten brian at bosatsu.net
Thu Nov 23 07:55:17 UTC 2006

Congratulations, Andrae! That is fantastic news.

I just re-ran the tests and saw the same result. I will continue to
test it between now and the 11th and encourage others who have been
seeing transactional issues to do so too.

Summary

Tests
Failures
Errors
Success rate
Time
621
0
0
100.00%
1137.378

This is still just the first step toward our larger transactional and
scalability goals. If companies and organizations are starting to do
more with Mulgara, I encourage you to consider sponsoring the XA2
work. Contributions don't have to be very large to go a long way
toward getting this work done sooner than later.

Once we get the permanent model names fix and a few other things into
it, Mulgara 1.1 is going to have a significant amount of
functionality in it.
--
Brian J. Sletten (brian at bosatsu.net)
GPG: http://www.bosatsu.net/gpg/brian.asc