[Mulgara-dev] dateTime information being corrupted

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Nov 2 19:36:00 UTC 2006

So what you're saying is, "Get a REAL server".  :-)

If the problem is due to overlapping mapped regions, then it may be possible
to work around it.  It's not something I can attend to in the next few days,
as I'm preparing for a trip to Italy (I get back on the 11th).  I'm also
told that I'll have limited internet connectivity while I'm there.  If I get
a bit of time I'll look at it.

How about VMWare?  ;-)

Paul