[Mulgara-dev] dateTime information being corrupted

Chris Wilper cwilper at cs.cornell.edu
Thu Nov 2 18:32:00 UTC 2006

It may be a longshot, but there was a date format related issue a while
back, which has been fixed since Kowari 1.0.5:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6710093&forum_id=43571

This one had to do with concurrent use of DateFormat objects within
Kowari.  It ended up creating incorrect dates when we saw it occur back then,
but I'm not seeing how your described use would provoke it, even if you were
running on a version without the fix.

- Chris