[Mulgara-dev] restore and shutdown questions

Ben Hysell BenH at viewpointusa.com
Thu May 25 18:50:24 UTC 2006

I just pulled down mulgara from source and compiled it, just a couple of
quick questions:

1.	I haven't yet been able to run a restore.  Every time I attempt
to run a restore the system takes about an hour before I get
"ItqlInterpreter - Failed to restore server".  Couple of key facts:

	a.	Running on win2k3 server with java 1.4.2
	b.	The restore size is about 60 megs

Not sure what else I could add here, let me know if there is something
else that I can send along that will help.

2.	Whenever I shut the server down doing ctrl-c I get the prompt
"Terminate process y/n?".  When I try to bring the server backup it
appears as if the server1 directory is corrupted, and all of my models
are gone, along with my data.  Not quite sure what is going on here
either.

Any help with either of these questions would be great, thanks for the
help.

-ben