[Mulgara-dev] Proper machine to run Mulgara on?

Ben Hysell BenH at viewpointusa.com
Mon Jun 12 16:05:37 UTC 2006

Brian,

This is from my co-op who was investigating using kowari on windows xp
x64:

The queries that I ran were rather simple, but I'm not really sure if it
was just the 64-bit version of Kowari or something else (It could've
been something on your machine, or the version of Java that we
installed...).

I ran each of these queries separately:

select $s $p $o from <model> where $s $p $o;

select $s $o from <model> where $s $p $o;

select $s $p $o from <model> where $s $p $o;

I remember that alternating between selecting $p and not selecting it
seemed to strain TKS even on the 32bit development system.

Thanks

-ben