[Mulgara-dev] XAFix Impl notes

Tate Jones tate at bluedog.com.au
Wed Dec 13 20:25:00 UTC 2006

Run with -verbose:gc -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintGCDetails for
accurate memory and gc activity.

I doubt you are using 1Gb as you command line indicates no Xmx
setting.  Therefore you are at a max of 256Mb (server mode) I  believe.

By design Mulgara shouldn't use much memory. However increasing the
number of concurrent sessions will increase memory requirements.